Removal of inappropriate posts on our social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
In-order for us to remove inappropriate posts on our social media sites we will remove content containing any of the following:
- Racism of any kind.
- Politically motivated content.
- Hate speech.
- Credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or a group.
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content.
- Content that contains self harm or violence.
- Fake or imposter content.
- Direct selling of goods or services or disguised selling.
- Anything that could be deemed offensive.
- Fundraising not specifically authorised by the Foundation or St. Marys Church.
Parish Office, St Mary the Virgin, Old Hall, Temple Balsall, B930AN
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.